Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Can't Live Without You

Can't Live Without You




As you take this time to think
Figure out what's right in your heart
I anticipate and can't even blink
Why would you ever want to be apart?

Something I did bothered you
I wish I could take it back
I'll do anything to make it up to you
Let's get this love back on track

I can promise you tomorrow
But I can't buy back yesterday
I have been going through such sorrow
I go through it everyday

We have started to build a life
It's exactly where I want to be
I can't wait to make you my wife
I think you would agree

Please accept me as you used to
I am the same man you said you love
You know my heart will always be true
As pure and true as a white dove

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Follow Me on Pinterest Follow smilecampus on Twitter