Thursday, February 3, 2011

Romantic Valentines Day Sms Collecttion


I've fallen in love many times... always with you. Happy Valentine's Day

Love brought you together as husband and wife,
And gave each of you a best friend for life. Happy Valentine's Day. Thank you so much for loving me.

I would cross a thousand oceans just to hold you tight. I would climb a thousand mountains just to be with you every single night. Darling I miss you so much.

If I were to describe true luv then I would describe it as what a snowman did to a snowwoman: He gave her warm hug n they both melted in each other’s arms.

It takes 2 to tango, 2 to kiss, 2 to talk and remenisce.
So many good things cum in 2 and one of those things is me and u!

Why do we close our eyes wen we sleep - wen we dream, wen we kiss? This is becoz the most precious thing in the world is unseen.
When i close my eyes i see you!

I luv my eyes when u look into them; I luv my name when u say it; I luv my heart when u luv it; I luv my life when you are in it.

Wen a TOUCH could HEAL a wound
Wen EYES'S cud SPEAK volumes
Wen a SMILE can confirm I M THERE
then why do v need owrds 2 say'I LOVE YOU.'

Relationship doesn't get closer by meetings, 
but it is sweetend by THOUGHTS.
I care for you in my own STRANGE ways.
Maybe you will never know, Maybe I will never show..

Let the world stop turning,
Let the sun stop burning,
Let them tell me love's not worth going through.
If it all falls apart,
I will know deep in my heart,
The only dream that mattered had come true
...In this life I was loved by you.

I'll stand here 4ever,
If 4ever's what it takes,
because u r my 4ever,
and 4ever always waits.....

To be honest with you,
I don't have the words to make you feel better,
but I do have the arms to give you a hug, 
ears to listen to whatever you want to talk about, 
and I have a heart; a heart that's aching to see you smile again.

I was asked about Newton's law and I said I don't know.
I was questioned on the current President of USA and
I wasn't sure if it is Clinton or Bush. But when
I was asked on who I love, the only answer I can think of, is you.

Ur d angel who I cherish so dearly
in tis heart of mine,
d 1 who makes my day brighter,
by making my whole world shine..!

My past says u met me
My future says u wil care 4 me
My present says u wil understand me
But my heart says u wil
Always Remember ME!

Red or white
short or tall
wrapped in silver
not wrapped at all
under covers
inside a box
shapes & sizes
love comes in lots.

Ur precious love has
turned my life completely around,
I feel lik Im wlaking but
my feet dont seem 2 touch d ground..!!
Anyone can catch your eye, 
but it takes someone special to catch your heart. 
Happy Valentine's Day, My Dear

In life luv is neither planned nor does it happen 4 a reason
but when d luv is real
it becums ur plan 4 life
n reason 4 living..!

Loving is not just looking at each other,
it's looking in the same direction. Happy Valentine's Day

For you see, each day I love you more
Today more than yesterday and less than tomorrow.

Love - a wildly misunderstood although highly 
desirable malfunction of the heart which weakens the brain, 
causes eyes to sparkle, cheeks to glow, 
blood pressure to rise and the lips to pucker.

A word to say, a word to hear
Even in your absence U feel you near
Our relation is strong, hope it goes long
We will remain the same till the life goes on!

You don't marry someone you can live with,
you marry the person you cannot live without.
Happy Valentine's Day, My Dear Wife

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Follow Me on Pinterest Follow smilecampus on Twitter