Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy Valentines Special Sms


Love so much my heart is sure. As time goes on I love you more, Your happy smile. Your loving face no one will ever take your place. Wish you a Happy Valentine's Day!


May this Valentine bless us with the cupid of love and warmth of romance. Happy Valentine's Day Honey!


You are the twinkle of my eyes;
The smile on my lips;
The joy of my face;
Without you I am incomplete


U'll alwys b mine 4 now n 4ever.
U'll alwys b mine 4 ur my treasure.
U'll always b mine pls tel me its true.
Pls b mine 4everi'll always luv u...!


Let's share the world
. A sea is for you, and waves are for me.
The sky is for you, and stars are for me.
The sun is for you, and light is for me.
Everything is for you, and you are for me.


Wen a TOUCH could HEAL a wound
Wen EYES'S cud SPEAK volumes
Wen a SMILE can confirm I M THERE
then why do v need owrds 2 say'I LOVE YOU

Its a nice feeling,wen sum1 u luv luvs u in retrn. So when u knw d 1 u luv has special feeling 4 u, never let them go coz its rare 2 find 2 hearts dat beat as 1.


Here is my heart, it is yours so take it,
Treat it gently, please do not break it.
Its full of love thats good and true,
So please keep it always close to u.

My heart for you will never break. My smile for you will never fade. My love for you will never end. I love you!

If Roses were black and violets were brown, my love for you would never be found but roses r red and violets are blue, all I want to say is I LUV U!


Luv is like a cloud... luv is like a dream... luv is 1 word and everything in between... luv is a fairytale come true... Coz I found luv when I found U.


The way u look into my eyes, it scares me,
The way u say I Luv U, it scares me,
The way u know just what to say, it scares me,
The ways u scare me I luv it.

I searched through books & leafed through cards; For words that wud convey, what I had in my heart, but when I sat down to write, all I can write was....I Luv U

Why do we close our eyes wen we sleep - wen we dream, wen we kiss? This is becoz the most precious thing in the world is unseen.
When i close my eyes i see you!


Wanting u is easy missing u is hard. Wishing u was with me wrapped up in my arms. Constantly think of u when we r apart. Ive got the padlock u have the key to my heart.

Memories r treasured
no1 can steal.
Parting is heartache
no1 can heal.
Sum'll 4get u wen ur gone
but i'll remember u
no matter how long..

I m on a mission:
Misson 2 avoid u,
2 forgetu, 2 get rid of u,
2 not 2 talk 2u or meet u,
in short....
MISSION IMPOSSIBLE!!

softly d leaves fo memories wil fal,
i'll pick them up & gather them all,
coz 2day, 2moro & til my life is through
i'll cherish having sum1 like u!

As days go by, my feelings get stronger,
To be in ur arms, I can't wait any longer.
Look into my eyes & u'll see that it's true,
Day & Night my thought r of U.

C.L.I.C.K. means :

C= cant live without u
L= love u
I= i miss u
C= care about u
K= kiss from my heart 2 u
So whenever u miss me just say CLICK.

No shadows 2 depress u
only joys 2 surround u
many friends 2 luv u
God himself 2 bless u
These r my wishes 4 u,
for today, tommorrow & everyday 

Happy Valentines Day

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Follow Me on Pinterest Follow smilecampus on Twitter