Monday, January 10, 2011

Hii - Good Morning





Heart Relaxes
In The Tiny
Gap b/w
Each Beat!
But,
Even In That
Gap My HEART
Remembers
Sum Special
Chocolaty
Frnd Like U...Gud morning!
Hav a cool n Joyful day .





When I Breath I Don't See Air,
But I know Its there.
When I Send you a message I Don't See You,
But I hope You think of Me With a little Smile.
Gud morning!





"Learn to be you in everything you do.
Learn to be happy and unhappy.
Finally, convince yourself that even failing,
you are very important to me.
Close your eyes, feel you were born
and this light illuminate my being,
with all its pleasure."





All flowers wait to wish u ,
sweet coffee waits to kiss u,
sun waits to touch u,
rain waits to bathe u,
birds wait to say u....
Good morning!





"do not put me in your eyes
in the form of tear can roll,
fall and hurt myself.
put me in your heart to each beat,
you remember that I exist!





Always Be Happy
And Wear A Smile
Not Becoz Life Is
A Reason To Smile
But Your Smile Itself
Is A Reason For Many
Other To Smile








0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Follow Me on Pinterest Follow smilecampus on Twitter