Friday, November 19, 2010

Types of Marketing ( Funny )


http://product-image.tradeindia.com/00326163/b/0/GIRL-S-PARTY-WEAR-TOP.jpg
You see a gorgeous girl at a party.
You go up to her and say, 
"I am very rich. Marry me!"
That's Direct Marketing.

You're at a party with a bunch of friends and see
 a gorgeous girl. One of your friends goes up to 
her and pointing at you says,
 "He's very rich. Marry him." That's Advertising.

You see a gorgeous girl at a party.
You go up to her and get her telephone number.
The next day you call and say,
 "Hi, I'm very rich. Marry me."
That's Telemarketing.

You're at a party and see a gorgeous girl.
You get up and straighten your tie, you walk up 
to her and pour her a drink. You open the door for her, 
pick up her bag after she drops it,
and offer her A ride, and then say, "By the way,
 I'm very rich. Will you marry me?"
That's Public Relations.

You're at a party and see a gorgeous girl.
She walks up to you and says, 
"You are very rich..I want to marry you"
That's Brand Recognition.

You see a gorgeous girl at a party.
You go up to her and say, "I'm rich. Marry me"
She gives you a nice hard slap on your face.
That's Customer Feedback !!!!!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Follow Me on Pinterest Follow smilecampus on Twitter