Thursday, January 20, 2011

YOU ARE MY EVERYTHING


You are like the diamonds that shine and glisten in my rings,
You are my Angel, you are turly my everything
You are like the fine bubbles in my wine


You are all that I ever have on my mind
You are like a warm summer blowing breeze



You are all my heart will ever need
You are like a shining stars in the sky



You make me feel so loved and alive
You are like a beautiful waterfall that overflows


You are turly in my heart and soul
You are and always be my one and only love



You are like a dream i prayer will be ture
You have no idea how much I'm in love

With you.
You are truly in my heart and soul

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Follow Me on Pinterest Follow smilecampus on Twitter