Saturday, January 22, 2011

What......If.........My Love.......???




My love, what if the stars never twinkle again ?


What if the cloud's never rain ?


I will be the same without your love


which will make me insane


What if the sun stops shining ?


What if my poems stop rhyming ?


I will be same without your love with


each day dying...


What if the eyes never cry ?


What if the birds 4get to fly ?


I will be same without your love which,


will make me die.


What if the wishes never come true ?


What if the roses blossoms without

dew?


I will be same without your love without You.


What if I pray to GOD to make you feel the same way - Will it be True ?


What if I say that every second, every moment u make me feel t hat...


I Love U

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Follow Me on Pinterest Follow smilecampus on Twitter