Sunday, December 12, 2010

She is you



"Who is she?", they ask,
...she is my soul's perfect mate, my body's passionate lover
and my mind's sole companion.

"What is she?", they ask,
...she is the rhythm of my soul, the song of my spirit
and the love of my life.

"Where is she?", they ask,
...she is in my every breath, beating in my heart
and in the thread that stitches my soul together.

"When is she?", they ask,
...she is today, at dawn; tonight, when the stars come out
and tomorrow... forever.

"Why is she?", they ask,
...she is my completion, my love's twin
and my spirit's sweet compliment.

"Who is she?", again they ask,
...she is you, my Beloved
...she is you.

she is you? @ http://smilecampus.blogspot.com

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Follow Me on Pinterest Follow smilecampus on Twitter