Saturday, November 6, 2010

Be Swift To Love

Love is a many splendid thing.
Love lifts us up where we belong.
All you need is love!

Other men said they have seen angels,
But I have seen thee
And thou art enough.
smilecampus.blogspot.com
I would fly you to the moon and
back if you'll be . . .&
if you'll be my baby.


I love you - those three words have
my life in them.

What lies behind us, and what
lies before us are tiny matters
compared to what lies within us.

I have been astonished that men
could die martyrs for their religion -
I have shudder'd at it.
I shudder no more.
I could be martyr'd for my religion
Love is my religion
And I could die for that.
smilecampus.blogspot.com
I could die for you.
I'd like to run away
From you,
But if you didn't come
And find me ...
I would die.

When you love someone, all your
saved-up wishes start coming out.
smilecampus.blogspot.com
The greatest thing you'll ever learn
Is to love and be loved in return.

Soul meets soul on lover's lips.
Tell me whom you love and
I will tell you who you are.
Three grand essentials to
happiness in this life are
something to do,
something to love,
and something to hope for.
I could never love where
I could not respect.

It is probably not love that makes
the world go around, but rather
those mutually supportive alliances
through which partners recognize
their dependence on each other
for the achievement of shared
and private goals.
smilecampus.blogspot.com
I was nauseous and tingly all over. . . .&
I was either in love or I had smallpox.

Life is short and we have never
too much time for gladdening
the hearts of those who are traveling
the dark journey with us.
Oh, be swift to love,
make haste to be kind.
Click Here to Join Nidokido
When we are motivated by goals
that have deep meaning,
by dreams that need completion,
by pure love that needs expressing,
then we truly live life.
Click Here to Join Nidokido


0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Follow Me on Pinterest Follow smilecampus on Twitter