Thursday, September 9, 2010

Ask Away - All Your Brow Related Questions


This weekend I will have the honor of meeting brow guru Christi Harris ! You probably know her from The Tyra Show or have read about her in one of the many magazines that she has been featured in.

In preparation I have been growing my brows out so she can shape them for me. To say I am super excited is putting it mildly. I've never had my brows professionally examined and shaped.

If you have any brow related questions please leave a comment below and I'll get you the answers from Christi Harris herself ! Any brow related question is fine - best shape for my face, how to fill brows, anything.

Love,
Indian Girl

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Followers

Powered by Blogger.
Follow Me on Pinterest Follow smilecampus on Twitter